Feb 15, 2013

I'm Back!

Undergrad Graduation- 2012!
So I know it base been over a year since I last posted about the wonderful traditions that the University of Florida has to offer, and I must apologize. I got a little caught up with senior projects, graduation festivities, and applying to graduate school. But I am very happy to say that I am still a Gator!

Since last August, I have been in grad school here at UF and working hard towards another UF diploma- a Master's in Public Relations! Don't worry, I have still been taking part in countless UF traditions and will continue sharing my stories. However grad school is very different from undergrad, so please forgive me if I take a little bit longer between posts. Not only is graduate school a lot more work, it's A LOT more expensive!

Fortunately, I've been spending a lot of time research scholarships and my next post will be an essay I wrote for a very prestigious scholarship- the James "Rhio" O'Connor Memorial Scholarship. It truly is an inspiring story so I hope you all read it and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment