Feb 8, 2012

... I Work Out

One thing I've noticed throughout my time at UF is how dedicated people are to working out. Personally, Inever really went to a gym before college because I was a dancer in high school and we have our own workout routines aside from daily practice. But even I have fallen victim to workout mania in college (I would much prefer that then the notorius "Freshman Fifteen"). With multiple gyms and a huge campus to run around, it's hard not to stay in shape. But I think one of the coolest ways to stay fit is running stadiums in "The Swamp." Although it's definitely one of the more exhausting workouts, I strongly suggest everyone do it before they graduate. I made it a point to have it on my college bucket list and I felt so accomplished when I finally ran up and down those countless bleachers. At any time on any given day, you'll probably find people running stadiums. It's also neat just to think that a place that's filled with 90,000 screaming Gator fans on Saturdays can be your own personal gym during the week. Added bonus... you'll probably spot an athlete or two while working on your fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment