Mar 24, 2012

there's only one MICHELLE SECADES



So it’s time to take a timeout from all the traditions and get to know a little more about me. However, I’m not going to write all about my professional background and telecomm experience. But for those of you interested in my education, experience and honors (future employers perhaps)… please take the time to review my resume.

Favorite Movie: Armageddon
Favorite Chick Flick: Titanic (yes, it’s a separate category)
Favorite Vacation Spot: Siesta Key, Sarasota 
Favorite 90s Band: NSYNC
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
Summer or Winter: Summer (I’m from Florida!)
Moment that changed my life: Becoming a big sister... TWICE!
Random Fact: Voted "Most School Spirit" of my senior class in High School 
What I can't live without... The people I love

For more information on myself and the purpose of this blog, be sure to check out my very first blog post. 


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you blogged about Paynes Prairie! I feel like this is a great place to go in Gainesville and is often underappreciated by college students. The outlook is one of the few places in town you can see the stars really well. I haven't seen a bison yet at the park, but I plan to go back until I do!

    ReplyDelete