Apr 4, 2012

Meet My Classmates


So I finally got the opportunity to check out some of my classmate’s blogs and I was so impressed! There were so many unique and creative ideas; they kept me entertained all day.  Being a huge sports fan and hoping to someday pursue a career in sports media, I was quickly drawn to three sports blogs in the class. First off, I really enjoyed Jen Chiogioji’s page. When I looked over her resume I was so impressed on how much experience this girl has and I can’t even imagine how busy she much be. But I have no doubts that she’ll make it far in this business. I also enjoyed Adam Wright’s blog on the topics he covers. I like how he mentions current hot topics that are buzzing all over Sports Center and every other ESPN program, but he also discusses great athletes like Steve Nash. And how can you not be impressed by Blake Griffin’s killer dunks?! And finally, Brianne Wigley caught my attention not only with her clever title but her insightful posts. I love how she’s not afraid to remind everyone that she’s a Gator fan. It shows us that, like it or not, sports journalists are fans too so obviously we’re going to have a favorite team (even if we can’t cheer for them in the press box). 

No comments:

Post a Comment