Apr 4, 2012

More Blogs Worth Checking Out


Aside from being a sports junkie, I can gladly say I LOVE food (who doesn’t). Therefore, I thoroughly enjoyed several blogs from my fellow classmates. Juliza Monterroso combines two of her loves (fashion and food) to create a creative, fun, and entertaining blog. I loved the sweet treats on her blogs and her post about daquris instantly put me in the mood to just lay by the pool and sip on one of these refreshing drinks. Gillian Finklea then shows us that eating delicious food doesn’t have to mean gaining a whole new jean size. I really want to try the detox diet she mentions, my body definitely deserves an apology for some of the stuff I eat. Another blog I found extremely interesting and fun was Maria Tridas’ blog on local places around Gainesville. I’ve been trying to make it a point in the last few months to eat soley at local places unique to Gainesville. I want to take advantage of all the hidden treasures around us as oppose to continuously going to the same chain restaurants that can be found in every city in America. Her page is basically a road map to all the local places worth trying around town, almost like a personal Urbanspoon. Just talking about these blogs is making me work up an appetite, but sadly I have nothing in my refrigerator or pantry that sounds appealing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment